Education as a Business Opportunity
Willingness of the burgeoning middle class to spend money on education, has transformed India's education sector into an attractive and fast-emerging opportunity for investment. A recent report by CLSA (Asia-Pacific Markets) says that the private education market is worth a huge US$40 billion in India and could reach US$70 billion by 2012.
Looking into the course demand trend, starting with the IT wave, followed by Multimedia and animation the student interest is now quickly moving to Healthcare and allied fields.
The report – ‘India Healthcare Trends 2008’ expects Healthcare industry in India to cross US$ 75 billion by 2012 and US$ 150 billion by 2017.
The combination of the booming Education and Healthcare industries is bound to yield rich dividends for you in a virtually recession proof segment.
Welcome to Clinical Research!
Clinical Research as a Business Opportunity:
According to the Mckinsey report, Clinical Research in India will grow to be a US $ 2 billion industry requiring 50,000 professionals.
The Ernst & Young report states, “India is one of the fastest growing clinical research destinations with a growth rate that is two and half times the overall market growth.”
While there has been a huge growth in the seats for BDS, Pharmacy, Nursing, BAMS, BHMS, Biotechnology, Physiotherapy and other life sciences courses the job opportunities are very few and post-graduation such as MDS not only very expensive but with the future still uncertain.
To meet this demand for Clinical Research professionals; Anovus has taken the initiative towards India’s first modular M.Sc (and Diploma) programme from UGC approved Government University, Punjab Technical University.
So here is a good business opportunity for you while you also help create young professionals and build bright careers.
- First Institute offering M.Sc. In Clinical Research from UGC approved, Govt. University, Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
- ANOVUS equipped with high quality courseware prepared and reviewed by senior Industry - academia professionals.
- Entire course design, curriculum and industry connect from the top notch people on Anovus Advisory Board
- Globally Validated Curriculum and teaching methodologies
- Support to our Strategic Partner in all stages of establishment: From day one to commencement and thereafter
When you take this initiative, you will acquire status of Learning Centre for PTU and also be Business partner with Anovus Institute of Clinical Research.
The two step process will involve :
- Becoming a PTU Learning Centre:
for details on how to become a Learning Centre of PTU.
- Becoming an Anovus Franchisee:
There will be a separate MOU with ANOVUS.
As a result of this MoU with us Anovus will:
- Allow use of the ANOVUS branding
- Provide lectures and Presentations (the books will be provided by the University)
- Help with Faculty selection and also training, if required
- Provide Teaching Schedule & Methodology
- Provide formats for practicals
- Industry connect
- Guidance on examinations
- Web presence & support through website and social media
- Printed collaterals formats for Prospectus, Brochures, Flyers, and Promotional folders, E-mailers, Posters, Advertising Templates, Signage and Media Publicity.
Who can be Franchisee partners?
As quality is the Top most priority we select our knowledge partners with utmost care. Some parameters that Anovus looks forward in its strategic associates are as follows:
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and zeal to succeed.
- Long term Interest to prosper in the field.
- Commitment to healthcare education as business.
- Adequate resources
- Qualification in Clinical Research, Medicine or Pharmacology or experience in Clinical Research, though not essential, will be an added advantage
To grab this opportunity in your area contact:
Dr. Dharinder Tayal