Anovus Institute of Clinical Research – An Overview
The Pharmaceutical industry is investing billions of dollars in Research & Development of new and better drugs that can effectively combat and cure the various ailments afflicting the mankind. In the post- Clinical phase ethical clinical trial is the first step. The world needs Clinical Researchers to ensure a disease free healthy future for the people. .
Anovus Institute of Clinical Research has been established as the first Centre of Excellence, north of Delhi, associated with the reputed Government University, Punjab Technical University to spearhead the above cited mission.
Anovus is the only institute in the country to offer two-years post-graduate Degree in Clinical Research which is modular in nature. Anovus is a professionally managed institute dedicated to provide world-class education in the emerging field of clinical research.
Anovus Institute of Clinical Research - Mission & Objectives
To create a team of expert clinical researchers through world class education, practical experience, and partnership with leading players in the health eco-system, who are committed to advance ethical and professional clinical research to help pharmaceutical companies develop appropriate drugs to combat disease and ensure health for all.
Anovus aims to:
- Train professionals in ethical clinical research to meet the growing demand of the health industry.
- To ensure speedy trials of newer drugs to combat disease in the world.
- Benchmark highest standards of excellence in clinical research in the country.
- Integrate the industry knowledge and feedback with the academic curriculum for more effective and efficient delivery of appropriate clinical research education.
- Spearhead a movement for ethical clinical research in the country by providing a platform to all the stakeholders in the health ecosystem to exchange knowledge and create a roadmap for development of clinical research culture in the country.
- Promote international ethical standards in clinical research.
- Emerge as a thought leader in clinical research and centre of excellence in the country through national and international conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Network with national and international clinical research professionals, academicians, pharmaceutical industry leaders and regulatory bodies for free exchange of ideas.