The institute has excellent infrastructure and modern facilities which assist in conducting the various academic programmes.
Class rooms are air-conditioned and provided with modern audio-visual systems, including LCD projectors. Special efforts have been made to ensure that the class rooms are spacious and well-lit to facilitate the learning process.
- Classroom teaching by eminent faculty.
- Teaching aids include hi-end audiovisual systems, computers, plasma screen, wi-fi, well-stocked library.
- Stimulated situations and role-plays to give students an insight into understanding of responsibilities of various professionals involved in Clinical Research.
- Practical assignments including Protocol Designing , preparation of CRFs (Case Record Forms), ICF (Informed Consent Forms), PIS (Patient Information Sheets) and PMS (Post-Marketing Surveillance Studies).
- Case Studies methodology to help students understand real-life Clinical Research protocol.
- Exercises with data on Toxicology, Bioavailability, Bio-equivalence is made available to the students to draw inferences, graphs and calculations from the same. Exercises are also in the form of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), Q/A (Questions & Answers), and report writing.
- Workshops for students on problem solving.
- World's leading data analysis software, SAS, is taught to the students to help them work in an IT-enabled environment for researching the findings through industry-approved technology platform.
- A special focus on management skills ensures that all the graduating students are industry-ready and immediately employable.
- Computer lab and broadband wi-fi.