Candidates need to fill in the application form (enclosed with the prospectus), after confirming their eligibility as per the eligibility criteria. Please enclose all required attachments.
To maintain high academic standard, the Institute gives due importance to the quality of students enrolled. To ensure this, each individual student will undergo the following admission procedure:
An MCQ based Science and General Awareness test will be conducted to determine suitability of the candidate. The test will be of +2 level.
After qualifying the test, a personal interview will be conducted to assess candidate’s suitability to the programme. The number of seats for each programme are limited. Admission to the eligible students will be granted on "First-come-First-Served" basis as per the receipt of first schedule of fees.
Note : THERE ARE NO MANAGEMENT SEATS
The decision of the Institute to confirm or refuse admission will be final.
Anovus is in contact with Credila provides Educational Loan to Anovus students.
- Credila is a Non Bank Finance Company
- Credila is the only lender which is exclusively focused on Education Loans
- Credila is a Subsidiary of HDFC Ltd.
- Over 45,000 students & parents have already applied to Credila
- Competitive rate of interest: 13.50% p.a.
- Education Loan Home Delivered!
- Flexible choices of repayment terms
- Loan up to 100% of educational expenses. No margin money required.
- Flexibility on collateral security
- Loan sanction before admission
- Multi city co-borrowers accepted
- Web enabled billing & servicing
On grant of provisional admission to the programme by the Institute, each student shall be allotted a unique Student Identification Number (SID) and all correspondence with the Institute should bear the same.